4399 Cabbage Rd in Canim Lake: Canim/Mahood Lake House for sale (100 Mile House (Zone 10)) : MLS® # N243015
4399 Cabbage Rd Canim Lake V0K 1J0 : Canim/Mahood Lake
Waterfront Ranch for sale in BC.
Located in the south-east corner of BC’s Cariboo district is the stunning Canim Lake Ranch. With over 2000 feet of waterfront on 325 acres this ranch offers endless possibities for recreation or further development.
• Wildlife abounds in and around this magnificent property with moose, deer, beaver, otter, coyote, raptors, ducks, geese, songbirds and black bear all recently spotted.
• The ranch has natural artisanal irrigation from the surrounding mountains as well as Bridge Creek running year round through the property. You can drop your canoe or float tube in the creek at the house and cruise right down to the lake.
• Canim Lake Ranch has been run as a cow/calf operation, heifer stocker operation, equestrian centre, quarter horse operation, farm and haying field producing up to 1000 tons of hay a year. At one time the rich, black soil produced all the cabbage for the Overwaitea group. With the geese, ducks, white tail, mule deer and moose on the property this ranch is a hunter’s paradise.
• Other development opportunities for the new owner could include a dude ranch, a fishing resort, a golf course or hotel resort development. There are 14 titled lots of various sizes included in this offering. Many of the lots are serviced with power and water making this a perfect group or family purchase.
• The property currently has 2+ dwellings with a 4 bed, 2 bath rancher with a full basement and partially covered wrap around deck. A two storey loghome with 3 bedrooms. There is also a small log cabin with a full bathroom to use as a guesthouse.
• Outbuildings include a 4 stall horsebarn, 2 haybarns, a shop. Over $200,000 was recently spent on a new fully insulated indoor riding arena making this a perfect year round property for horse lovers.
Call Dan today for more information and to book a private tour.
Listing information last updated on 12-Nov-2015 5:16 AM